Please complete the below form. Your nominated library will process your request and notify you when your card is ready for collection. Please note, a £10 cash only refundable deposit is required.
Please note, by submitting a form, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions below:
- You will supply a deposit of £10.00. If you are no longer an employee/ student on placement at Swansea Bay University Health Board you will not be entitled to an out of hours access card. The £10 cash will be refunded when the card is returned.
- If the card is lost or damaged, there is a £5.00 charge for a replacement card. Please notify the Staff Library if the card if lost.
- Each access card is personalised and a record is kept of all people entering the premises. Please do not lend the card to any other individual.
- Failure to observe the above will result in out of hours access to the libraries being denied.
- On leaving Health Board employment please return the card within 3 months and claim the deposit. Deposits not claimed by this period will be added to the Library book budget.