This accessibility statement applies to the Swansea Bay University Health Board website.
This website is run by Swansea Bay University Health Board. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- zoom in up to 200% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver.
We have also made the website text as simple as possible to understand. AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
Version 1, published 17/09/2020
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- Parts of some pages may not work well with Assistive Technologies such as screen readers.
- Some menus are not fully accessible.
- Some buttons and links do not have accessible descriptions.
- Some pages contain text that has poor colour contrast.
- Some pages contain headings that are not logically ordered.
- Some pages are not fully usable with the keyboard.
- Some pages have an illogical focus order.
- Secondary menu items change order when an item is selected.
- Some forms have error messages or labels that are not clear.
- Some moving content cannot be paused or stopped.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of this website.
Go to this page and fill in our feedback form if you need to report any accessibility problems with this website or have any suggestions for how we can make it better.
You can also email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’).
Go to this page to contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS) if you are not happy with how we respond to your complaint.