Skip to main content


A logo of the Health Board

Please note: Although we will not be responsible for most health services in Bridgend County from April 1, 2019, if your feedback or complaint about services in that area relates to an issue which happened before that date, you will still need to contact us. If you received care in the Bridgend County area AFTER April 1, 2019, you need to contact Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board.









Rydym yn croesawu gohebiaeth a galwadau ffôn yn y Gymraeg neu'r Saesneg. Atebir gohebiaeth Gymraeg yn y Gymraeg, ac ni fydd hyn yn arwain at oedi. Mae’r dudalen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg drwy bwyso’r botwm ar y dde ar frig y dudalen.

We welcome correspondence and telephone calls in Welsh or English. Welsh language correspondence will be replied to in Welsh, and this will not lead to a delay. This page is available in Welsh by clicking ‘Cymraeg’ at the top right of this page.