Are you one of the following clinical professionals, who has recently or are soon to retire?
- Nurse or midwife currently registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC).
- Pharmacist currently registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC).
- Chiropodist/podiatrist, dietician, occupational therapist, orthoptist, orthoptist / prosthetist, paramedic, physiotherapist, radiographer and speech and language therapist currently registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Dental hygienist and dental therapist registered with the General Dental Council.
- Optometrist registered with the General Optical Council.
If the answer is YES, we would love for you to join our immunisation team within Swansea Bay and responsible for delivering the Covid-19 vaccine to our population within our Swansea Bay community, once approved for use.
Fixed term contracts are available which provide normal NHS terms and full training will be provided on how to administer the vaccine.
Go to this page to apply online if you are interested in helping to protect our community against Covid-19.